MSM Advisors, LLC is a trusted, virtual CPA firm providing professional tax services for small to mid-sized businesses.
Tax regulations change often, making tasks like paying your taxes, filing your return, and forecasting for future tax seasons ongoing challenge. Unlike many accounting firms, MSM Advisors, LLC operates year-round, with custom support and custom solutions to help you get the financial support you need. We place great emphasis on client education, and you will be an integral part of the process as a whole.
Preparing and filing for your tax return can be a hellacious process, especially for business owners, and the dense forms and confusing, jargon-heavy instructions can make even individual returns a complicated undertaking. At MSM Advisors, we can take the burden of tax season off your shoulders and onto our own and ensure your return is primed to maximize your deductions and your refund.
MSM Advisors Tax Services
- Prepare all forms and review all the numbers and calculations to ensure they have been recorded accurately.
- Pore over records to make certain you receive the maximum possible deductions and credits.
- Review payroll withholding to ensure you aren’t overpaying (or underpaying) each tax authority.
It is essential to keep good records and have them available for your tax preparation consultation.
Many business owners to not struggle to understand tax liability. Knowing the intricacies of tax law is a full-time job, and more challenging still is being able to use that knowledge to minimize your tax liability. At MSM Advisors, we take the time to get to know you and your unique financial position, and from there, build a strategy that ensures you do not overpay taxes.
Here are just a few tactics we can use to help minimize your tax liability:
- Find tax-advantaged investments that will allow you to defer or eliminate tax liability
- Capitalize on tax credits
- Redistribute income or expenses from one year to another so lower tax rates apply
- Monitor all expenses that are eligible for deduction
Every businesses’ financial position is different, so even if these solutions don’t apply to your situation, we will take the time to figure out exactly what does. Our goal is always to minimize your tax obligations and keep you in good standing with the government.
While properly filing and attending to your taxes should be a priority for every business owner, we understand that—particularly for small and mid-sized businesses—sometimes problems with your taxes can arise. Whether you haven’t filed your taxes for a year or more, you’ve failed to remit the taxes for your payroll, or you haven’t had the funds to pay your tax liability, we can help get your business back on track.
Resolutions for past tax mistakes can often be negotiated with pursuing institutions, but business owners typically don’t have the knowledge, time, or experience to handle these negotiations properly themselves. As you resolve your tax problems, here are just a few of the measures we can take to help ensure you are treated fairly and in accordance with applicable tax laws.
MSM Advisors can help with complicated tax issues. We can:
- Review your prior tax years and verify that your previous tax filings have been submitted accurately.
- Negotiate payment plans through the tax authority to resolve your debt, protecting you from the go-to contingency plan of asset seizure.
- Explore the potential for a settlement on your tax debt that’s less than the full amount owed. This option is eligible only if the tax authority decides your offer is the most they can collect within a given time.
- Facilitate the acquisition of IRS Innocent Spouse Relief to protect you in the even your spouse or former spouse has failed to report income or claimed inaccurate deductions in their taxes.
- Give financial and discretionary guidance on how to move forward with bankruptcy filing.
If you have already been targeted for an IRS audit, we can serve as your representative and advisor throughout the process. Our expertise and experience can help you rest assured that you aren’t caught off guard with unexpected or undeserved fees and penalties by the end of your audit.
MSM Advisors can provide Tax Services for your business.
Let’s schedule a complimentary consultation to see if we are a good fit for your business
Please fill out the form below and we will be back in touch to set up a time to talk.